donderdag 23 september 2010

weblog 3

Hi everyone!

In my last blog you red about me and my family. This week I want to tell you something about an introduction week. No it is not the same introduction week I told you about two weeks ago. It's not about the UITweek. It's about my study and my class. I will tell you about my first day.

The first day I went to school on my own. I was so trilled. I woke up at half past nine,  showered and dressed. I went on my bike to the train station Voorburg.  I toke the sprinter to Utrecht Centraal but the hole trip I was nervous about if I was sitting in the right train! Ofcourse I was sitting in the right train. I was nervous for notting.

At Utrecht Centraal I had to take bus 12s to the Uithof. I searched for the bus stations but I couldn't found them anywhere. Then I heard a couple of people asking someone the same thing. I followed them and I found bus 12s. There were so many people! It's not normal for a bus station! It looks like all the students of Utrecht are taking the bus at the same time! Finally when I got in the bus, I had the same thing as in the train. Was this the right bus??

Yes, it was the right bus. There I was, at the Uithof. My first day was going to start now! First I had to find my class. When i found it, we had to sit in a college room. A big classroom, with about 200 places to sit. A man was holding a small talk and explained were everybody had to go after is talk. I was in group three.

We went to a different classroom with the group. In that classroom we got to know each others names and had to tell a little something about ourselves. Our mentor took pictures of us as well. It was pretty fun!

My first real day at school wasn't so bad as I thought it would be. I learned allot. Like: do not be nervous you are in the wrong train, do not be nervous you are in the wrong bus, have fun and be yourself!
I have three friends in my class now who are really nice and fun! Tonight I go out with them in Utrecht! So don't be afraid to make friends because it's much more fun with them!

Kisses,

Isabelle

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten