woensdag 8 september 2010

E-mail assignment 2a-2c

2a: changed e-mail:

Dear Mr Sandman,

I am writing in connection with the meeting we had two weeks ago. I'm the student who wanted to vistie London very much. That's why i have planed a trip to London next week. I will stay there in a hotel the hole week. I have said I would contact you if I ever was in London, so perhaps we can meet again next week? I would really like that.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Merlin

2b:
1: Thank you very much for your kind invitation. Unfortunatley, I'm not able to attend.
2: I'm interesting in receiving information about a possible traineeship at Nike international.
3: As requested at our telephone conversation this morning, I'm sending you the route discription.
4: I'm writing to confirm a time and date for our meeting. The meeting will take place on twelve pm at the 5th of october.
5: I very much regret to inform you that I will not be able to finish the report in time.

2c:
1: I regret to inform you that i will not be able to send you the information today. Tommorow I will send it immediatley.
2: We would be very grateful for an early reply. If its possible before next week please.
3: I write to confirm that I have received your request. Unfortunatley, I'm not able to give you this information.
4: It would be very kind if you could pay this invoice immediatley.
5: Unfortunatley, I'm not able to attend the meeting of 15 June.
6: Would you be so kind to give me advice on this matter ASAP?
7: It would be very grateful if you could give me your flight details as soon as possible.
8: Could you please let us know what time and date would be convenient for the meeting for you?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten