woensdag 15 september 2010

Weblog 2

Hi everyone,

Last week I wrote a blog about the UITweek in Utrecht.  This week I want to tell you all a little about myself.

My full name is Isabelle Therese Emma Severins. I was born on 30 september 1993, so I'm sixteen years old. I have lived in an average town called Leidschendam-Voorburg. This town is near Den Haag, a big city were the coverment of the Netherlands is settled. I have lived here with my partents and my nineteen year old brother. My parents names are Jeanine and Michel. My brothers name is Ivo. Also I'm very well conacted with my nices. Chayenne is just turned eighteen, Eline is fourteen and the little Danique is seven.

What I really like to do is sports. All kinds of sport except Korfbal. The sport I like the most is hockey.
I practice 3 times a week and we have a match on saturday. For the last 8 seasons, (so 8 years), I played at a club called cartouche. This season I'm playing for HGC. It's a club were i can play on a higher level and meet new people.

If you play hockey in the Netherlands it means you like to party and I really like to party! Almost every thursday I go out with my friends in Den Haag. It's fun and we always have a good time! So come to Den Haag to go out if you ever are in the Netherlands!!

I think you know quit allot about me and what I like. The life in the Netherlands is
very exiting and not boring at all!

Hope you liked it and hope to see you next time!

kisses,

Isabelle

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten