woensdag 8 september 2010

E-mail assignment 2d

To: staff@xs4all.nl.
From: isabelle.severins@hotmail.com.
Subject: Dress code.
CC: Manager@xs4all.nl

Dear Employees,

I am writing this e-mail in connection with a new and fresh idea. This idea containts a plan of what we can wear and what we cannot wear to work. Beter known as a dresscode. The clients will be surpriced but very positive at their occasions. The company wil look really proffesional and that attracks more clients. And more clients means more work for you. To make the dresscode a positive experience for everyone, you all can help by sending ideas about a dresscode to me. If you have some really good ideas send them to me within this week! Afther this week I will deside witch dresscode you all want the most and introduce it.

I hope you all will come with good ideas.
Have a nice day and I hope to here from you soon.

Kind regards,

Isabelle Severins

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten